Are you in need of collision repair services? Cooper Body Shop is the leading provider of comprehensive collision repair and auto body repair services in Lansing, Michigan. We service all makes and models of vehicles. If you’ve just experienced a collision, give us a call right away!
You can trust Cooper Body Shop to return your vehicle to a like-new condition with quality, affordable auto body repair services.
Whether you’ve experienced a fender bender or rear-end collision, car/deer collision, or any other type of collision – we’re here to help. These types of collisions happen all the time due to slippery roads, aggressive driving, and simply not paying attention. No matter the type of repair you need, we’ll get your vehicle back on the road in no time!
Our highly trained professionals work directly with you to make the collision repair process as hassle-free as possible. For the best collision repair in Mid-Michigan, call Cooper Body Shop!
Cooper Body Shop is proud to use Car-O-Liner, the leading global provider of collision repair systems. For over 30 years, Car-O-Liner has provided the auto industry with sate-of-the-art collision repair systems, including technical development, training, and service. Over 40,000 Car-O-Liner collision repair systems are in use worldwide. Car-O-Liner products are well known for their high-quality, advanced technology, and ergonomic design.
• Your car is likely the second largest investment you’ll ever make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
• Never drive a car that could be unsafe due to damage.
• Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can either do this or leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company to inspect your car here.
• There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one appraisal.
• You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company can’t require you to go to a particular shop.
• Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another one you’ve received, please ask us.
• Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and has certified I-CAR or ASE technicians.
• Ask if the shop will be using quality manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
• Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
For more information on our collision repair services or to get an estimate, call Cooper Body Shop today at (517) 485-9397. We’re your local body shop offering top notch auto body repair service.